Margarita Chex Fiesta Mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine*
- 2 tablespoons tequila or lime juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 envelopes (from 3.3-ounce package) instant margarita mix (dry)
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Melt butter in large roasting pan in oven. Stir in tequila, seasoned
salt, red pepper and margarita mix.
- Stir in cereals, nuts and pretzels
until evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in dried cranberries. Spread on paper towels to cool.
in airtight container.
* If using margarine spread, use only stick variety that has
more than 65 percent vegetable oil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes