- 8 cups corn flakes
- 4 cups popped corn
- 3 cups broken tortilla chips
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In large roasting pan, combine corn flakes, popped corn, chips and
- In 2-quart saucepan, stir syrup, butter, brown sugar and
seasoning mix. Stir constantly over medium heat. Bring to full boil;
pour over corn flake mixture. Toss to coat well.
- Bake for 60 minutes,
stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool, stirring frequently.
- Store in a tightly