Nutty Cracker Delights
- 42 (2 1/2 x 1-inch) Club crackers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Place crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined 15 x 10-inch baking
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add sugar; bring to
a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the
heat; add vanilla extract. Pour evenly over crackers; sprinkle with
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly
- Immediately remove from the pan, cutting between crackers
if necessary, and cool on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.