Ooey Gooey Rice Krispies
When you are stirring in the cereal, you can toss in
some of your favorite candies. Mini chocolate chips, finely chopped candy
canes, or even a finely chopped candy bar like a chocolate toffee candy bar.
- 11 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- In a pot on the stove over low heat, slowly melt the butter.
- Add marshmallows and slowly melt the marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and mix in cereal. Using a
buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9-inch glass
pan coated with cooking spray. Let cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Never put your treats in the refrigerator. It will dry them out and make them hard.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes