Ooey Gooey Rice Krispies
When you are stirring in the cereal, you can toss in
some of your favorite candies. Mini chocolate chips, finely chopped candy
canes, or even a finely chopped candy bar like a chocolate toffee candy bar.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 11 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- In a pot on the stove over low heat, slowly melt the butter.
- Add marshmallows and slowly melt the marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and mix in cereal. Using a
buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9-inch glass
pan coated with cooking spray. Let cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares.
Never put your treats in the refrigerator. It will dry them out and make them hard.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes