Parmesan Pepper Cheese Crackers
Round out your meal with a great-tasting, easy-to-make cracker of
pepper and Parmesan cheese. If you prefer, make these in advance.
The crackers keep well in the freezer and thaw in minutes at room
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, blend butter and cheese. Add pepper. Add flour,
1 tablespoon at a time. If dough doesn't hold together, stir
in milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Gather mixture into dough that holds together. Shape into cylinder
1-inch in diameter.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice dough 1/4-inch thick. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake until firm, lightly browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
Yield: 12 crackers
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes