- 3 quarts popped corn
- 2 cups small cheese crackers
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Combine popcorn, crackers, peanuts and pretzels in large flat pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over first mixture. Toss.
- Bake for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
Yields about 4 1/2 quarts.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes