- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl stir together flour, cheese and pepper. Cut in butter
until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- In small bowl combine water and Worcestershire sauce; stir into
flour mixture until dough forms a ball. Fold in artichokes and blend
- On lightly greased baking sheet drop dough by rounded teaspoons
one inch apart. With fork lightly flatten each tidbit.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until browned.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/22/01 6:52:09 am.