- 4 cups uncooked small bow tie or wagon wheels pasta
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried whole oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well. Pat pasta
almost dry with paper towels.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches of oil to 375 degrees F. Drop in several pieces
of pasta at at time. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain the fried pasta
well on paper towels.
- Combine remaining ingredients in plastic bag; shake well.
warm pasta in bag; shake to lightly coat.
Yield: about 4 cups