As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 cups Chex cereal (rice, corn or a combination of the two)
- 24 ounces almond bark
- 6 regular candy canes, crushed
- Lay out a large square of wax paper.
- Measure cereal into a large bowl.
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, melt almond bark according to
- When almond bark is completely melted and smooth, pour over cereal.
Stir gently until all the cereal is coated evenly, working quickly so
that almond bark doesn’t harden.
- Spread on wax paper and sprinkle with crushed candy cane pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: icedventi
>> Snack Recipes