Pesto Kale Chips
Pesto Kale Chips are a real treat! Drizzled with pesto and then baked to bring
out delicious new flavors and exciting textures, this recipe is a great way to introduce
this popular and abundant vegetable.
- 1 bunch (about 6 ounces) kale, leaves removed from stems and torn into bite-size
pieces, stems discarded (about 6 cups total)
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated
All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 ounces) Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with
Basil (11 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper,
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale pieces with a salad spinner. Pat dry with a towel
if needed. Scatter kale on prepared baking sheet.
- Combine pesto and oil in small bowl; drizzle over kale. Using tongs or fingers,
toss gently to coat. Spread kale in single layer.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until kale is crisp.
- Sprinkle with salt; serve.
prep 25 min. | Yield: 4 cups
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé and meals.com.