Rosemary and Sea Salt Roasted Garbanzos
- 2 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon sea salt or kosher salt
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Spread a layer of paper towels on a
rimmed baking sheet and spread the chickpeas on top. Blot the top
with more paper towels until the chickpeas are relatively dry.
- Place the dried chickpeas in a medium bowl. Drizzle in the olive oil
and toss gently with a large spoon. Sprinkle on the rosemary and sea
salt. Toss again.
- Spread chickpeas on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until golden brown
- Add additional sea salt to taste.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 30 mins | Total time: 35 mins