As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 cups Nabisco Spoon Size Shredded Wheat
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Dromedary Chopped Dates
- In large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Stir in next 2 ingredients;
sauté over medium heat until toasted, shaking skillet occasionally.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss with cereal mixture and dates;
Yield: about 5 1/2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes