Snack Attack Party Mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups mini-pretzels
- 2 cups peanuts
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups corn nuts
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- Melt butter in saucepan and remove from heat.
- Add garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix snacks together and coat with margarine mixture.
- Place in shallow baking pan and bake for 45 minutes, stirring
- Cool completely before serving.
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine 6/16/01 6:23:18 am.