Tortilla Snack Strips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt or onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Brush butter over one side of each tortilla.
- Combine the seasonings;
lightly sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon over each tortilla.
- Make two stacks of tortillas, with three in each stack. Using a
serrated knife, cut each stack into nine thin strips. Place in an
ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to
10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.