- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hickory salt
- 1 pound uncooked skinless turkey breast, thinly sliced
- Put teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and hickory salt into a tight-sealing
plastic bag. Seal and shake the bag to mix. Add the turkey, reseal
the bag, and shake to coat the turkey.
- Set the bag aside for 20
minutes for the flavors to meld.
- Lay the turkey on a dehydrator tray in a single layer and dry for
about 8 hours, until leathery.
- Remove the jerky and set it aside
to cool for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Store in a decorative airtight container.