Ultimate Rice Krispies Treats
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 (8 ounce) bag marshmallows (4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese
- 16 ounces crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- Melt marshmallows and butter in a saucepan. Add Rice Krispies, stir
well and remove from heat.
- Butter the bottom of a 8 1/2 x 12-inch
baking pan and press until flat and smooth.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese and peanut butter until well blended and smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, blend well and spread evenly over top of cooled
- Scald heavy cream. Place chocolate chips in a stainless steel bowl
with a pinch of salt. Once cream is scalded, pour over chips and
stir. Once the chips are melted and have a glossy appearance, pour
chocolate over the peanut butter/Rice Krispy mix.
- Place pan in the
freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Cut into triangles and garnish with vanilla sauce, whipped cream,
strawberries or chocolate pieces.
Posted by HDMarc at Recipe Goldmine 4/23/02 8:16:18 am.
Source: Doug Murray, Turntable Restaurant at the Experience Music
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Snack Recipes