Lickety Split Pea Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup finely diced carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt, pepper and thyme to taste (optional)
- Place peas with liquid and 1 cup water in blender to puree, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to pot and add ham, carrots, onions, celery and bay leaf. Bring to a boil
and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Halfway through cooking, add
seasonings to taste.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Soup Recipes