Quick Pea Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) can green peas
- 1 cup light cream or half-and-half
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Heat peas and cream together. Empty into blender.
- Add onion, carrot, butter or margarine, and salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Pour back into saucepan and heat thoroughly.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Soup Recipes