Sausage and White Bean Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds Italian sausage, in casing
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 medium onions
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 (15 ounce) cans white beans
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat oil in large, deep pan. Brown whole sausages; remove to cool for about 5
- Cut celery, onions, and carrots into small dice. Brown vegetables in same
pan for about 10 minutes.
- Puree one can of white beans; add to vegetables.
- Cut sausage into small slices and add to vegetables, along with broth and remaining beans. Simmer
for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Soup Recipes