Vegetable Bean Soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound cabbage, chopped
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (20 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 3 3/4 cups water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- In 4-quart pan, cook cabbage, carrots and onion in oil until tender.
- Add beans with liquid, water, salt, Worcestershire sauce and bouillon to vegetables. Heat
to boiling. Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 10/2/2001 7:39 am.