Bacon Corn Chowder
- 6 strips bacon, diced
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup diced uncooked potato
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In saucepan, cook the bacon, celery and onion over medium heat until the
bacon is cooked. Drain.
- Add the potato and water. Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until the potato
- Stir in corn, milk and seasonings. Heat through but do not boil.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chowder Recipes