- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup frozen loose-pack chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup frozen loose-pack hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- In a medium saucepan stir together milk and soup. Cook and stir over medium
heat till bubbly.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in broccoli, hash browns, corn, and pimiento;
cool. Pour mixture into a 1-quart freezer container. Seal, label, and freeze.
- To serve, transfer frozen mixture to a large saucepan. Cover and cook over
medium low heat for 40-45 minutes or till heated through. stirring occasionally.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: Fix & Freeze - Better Homes and Garden