Chicken Cordon Bleu Chowder
- 2 (19 ounce) ready-to-serve creamy potato with garlic soup
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss Cheese
- Heat soup, chicken and ham in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat for
5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly stir in cheese. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until
cheese is melted.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.