Corned Beef Chowder
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can corned beef hash
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or cilantro
- In a large saucepan cook onion in the butter, medium-high heat, until tender.
- Stir in the hash, corn, soup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gradually blend in the milk. Bring to a boil then reduce heat & simmer about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 4 servings