- 1 pound fresh cod or haddock or mixture of fish, shrimp (peeled and deveined),
- 2 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Few chopped celery leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/4
- 2 whole cloves
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 small
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can skimmed evaporated milk
- Put all ingredients except milk into a 2-quart casserole dish. Cover and bake
at 375 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Heat milk to scalding and add to chowder. Stir to break up fish/seafood.
with fresh parsley.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine 7/1/01 6:21:46 pm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.