- 8 cups diced peeled potatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Snipped chives, optional
- In a slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for
8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cream cheese; stir until blended.
- Garnish with bacon and chives if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.