Soup from a potato mix? We're talking fast and flavorful!
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) Betty Crocker® au gratin potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 1 cup Green Giant® SELECT® frozen broccoli florets
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 cans (6 1/2 ounces each) minced clams, undrained
- Heat water, Potatoes and salt to boiling in 3-quart saucepan. Boil 5 minutes;
- Stir in Sauce Mix and remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling over medium-high
heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes
Prep Time: 10 min | Total Time: 30 min | Makes: 4 servings
Variation: From clam to ham. Use 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham in place of the
No more tears! Bags of frozen diced onions are available with the other vegetables
in the freezer case.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 60 ); Total
Fat 7 g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g); Cholesterol 75 mg; Sodium 950 mg; Total Carbohydrate
50 g (Dietary Fiber 4 g); Protein 34 g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25 %; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 30 %; Iron 100
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Starch; 1 Vegetable; 3 Very Lean Meat; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: Betty Crocker/© 2009 ®/TM General Mills.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.