This is excellent and easy!
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can Mexi-corn, undrained
- 1 can cream
of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, well drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup
- 4 ounces processed American cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon instant minced
- Few grains of pepper
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat,
stirring occasionally until cheese melts. DO NOT BOIL.
- Serve hot.
Makes 6 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chowder Recipes