- 1 1/2 cups fine Hi Ho Cracker Crumbs (36 crackers)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped or ground blanched almonds
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Prepare crumbs, a little at a time, in a blender or crush with a rolling pin
between two sheets of wax paper.
- Combine with remaining ingredients in order given. Mix well.
Yield: about 12 dumplings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.