Cheddar Cheese Dumplings
Cheddar Cheese Dumplings are great in potato soup!
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, grated fine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- In large bowl, stir together cheddar cheese, chives and eggs. Mix well.
- Stir in flour, and salt until mixture sticks together. Drop by tablespoonsful into rapidly boiling water. Cover and cook another 15 minutes.
- Drain and garnish with parsley and paprika.
- Serve with melted butter and sour cream.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/6/01 8:38:15 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.