- 4 slices firm bread (1 or 2 days old)
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put bread onto a cookie sheet. Toast on one side under the broiler.
- Blend remaining ingredients.
- Turn slices over and spread with the cheese mixture. Cut into squares.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.