- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted shortening or oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into mixture of beaten eggs, shortening and
- When ready to serve, drop by teaspoonsful into boiling gravy (about 4 cupsful),
cover and cook gently for 8 to 10 minutes or until done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.