- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Dash of marjoram
- Dash of oregano
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 6 tablespoons milk
- Combine Bisquick with parsley, marjoram and oregano.
- Mix horseradish with milk; add to biscuit mix mixture; blend well.
- Drop by teaspoons on top of boiling stew.
- Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.