Instant Potato Dumplings
- 1 cup instant Potato Buds
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Combine Potato Buds and hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients in order given. Mix well. Form into 2-inch fingers
or balls with hands. Flour hands occasionally so dough doesn't stick.
- Cook in boiling salted water until they rise to top.
- Remove dumplings from water with slotted spoon and place in buttered casserole
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and keep layering melted butter, dumplings and crumbs.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 325 degrees F for 5-10 minutes.