- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup milk
- Sift flour; measure and sift again with baking powder and seasoned salt. Stir in onion.
- With pastry blender, cut shortening into flour mixture until it resembles cornmeal.
- Add milk and stir until dough forms ball and leaves sides of bowl.
- Turn out on lightly floured board. Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut into 1/2 x 4-inch strips and drop onto chicken in boiling broth. Cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.