Blender Shrimp Gazpacho
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can shrimp
- 1 medium cucumber, unpeeled, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 (13 1/2 ounce) cans tomato juice
- Juice of 1 average lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Have shrimp and other main ingredients chilled.
- Place cucumber, pepper, onion, garlic and parsley in a blender. Set on "chop"
speed, if available, or turn blender quickly on and off for chopping action, stopping before mixture becomes pureed.
- Combine with tomato juice, lemon juice, seasonings, olive oil, shrimp and shrimp liquid.
- Serve well chilled.
Yield: 5 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.