- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, cooked and well drained
- 8 ounces clam juice
- 8 ounces minced clams with juice
- 8 ounces chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper, to taste
- Chilled sour cream
- In a blender or food processor puree spinach, clam juice, clams and juice and
- Transfer to saucepan and add half and half, lemon juice, Worcestershire
sauce and pepper. Heat, but do not boil.
- Adjust seasonings and ladle into individual heatproof bowls.
- Top each bowl with 2 teaspoons sour cream and broil for 2 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.