Cheese Tortellini Soup with Shrimp
- 4 cups (32 fluid ounces) reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1/2 pound (51/60 count) small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen petite peas, thawed
- Combine broth, sauce, wine and pepper in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over
medium-high heat. Add pasta; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally,
for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Add shrimp and peas; cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins | Servings: 4
Nutritional Information: Calories: 420 Calories from Fat: 80 Total Fat: 9
g Saturated Fat: 3.5 g Cholesterol: 125 mg Sodium: 970 mg Carbohydrates: 47 g Dietary
Fiber: 6 g Sugars: 11 g Protein: 29 g
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé® and meals.com.