Seafood Gazpacho is a winner for the summer - very, very good. It's very
refreshing and low cal and low carb as well.
- 2 small cans chopped clams, drained
- 2 small cans baby shrimp, drained
- 2 small cans crab meat, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped (I grate it)
- 4 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded , chopped (I grate this too)
- 2 quart jars Clamato juice (I use regular tomato juice or V8 or spicy V8)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Snappy Tom juice
- Juice of 2 limes
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Keep chilled in the refrigerator.
That's it - and you can play with the juices to your liking.
I like grating those two veggies because then you don't get huge chunks, but that's up
to you. Sometimes I even use Bloody Mary mix for the juice - depends on my mood.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Rosemarie in Kansas City.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.