Seafood Gazpacho is a winner for the summer - very, very good. It's very
refreshing and low cal and low carb as well.
- 2 small cans chopped clams, drained
- 2 small cans baby shrimp, drained
small cans crab meat, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped (I grate it)
- 4 stalks celery,
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded , chopped (I grate this too)
- 2 quart
jars Clamato juice (I use regular tomato juice or V8 or spicy V8)
- 1 (12 ounce)
can Snappy Tom juice
- Juice of 2 limes
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Keep chilled in the refrigerator.
That's it - and you can play with the juices to your liking.
I like grating
those two veggies because then you don't get huge chunks, but that's up
to you. Sometimes I even use Bloody Mary mix for the juice - depends on my mood.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Rosemarie in Kansas City.