Avocado Ranch Soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 large ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 unpared cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup finely diced purple onion
- Avocado slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In blender, combine chicken broth, milk, yogurt, mayonnaise, salad dressing &
seasoning mix and avocado chunks. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture into large bowl.
- Stir in tomato, cucumber and onion.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish each bowl with avocado slices before serving.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes