- 1 large cantaloupe, pared, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Fresh mint leaves
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place cantaloupe, sugar and the 2 tablespoons mint leaves in a blender. Cover
and process until smooth. Stir in sour cream, wine and orange peel.
- Serve soup in one half of a cantaloupe with the seeds removed.
- Garnish with mint
Makes 6 (2/3 cup) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes