Cantaloupe Soup 2
- 1 medium size ripe cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- Cut the melon in half, remove the seeds and cut off the rind. Remove 1/2 cup
of the melon and dice. Set this aside.
- Cut the remainder into chunks and put them into the food processor, along with
the orange juice and honey. Process until the melon is thoroughly liquefied. Add
the wine and mix well. Chill thoroughly.
- Serve in bowls with the reserved cantaloupe as a garnish.
Makes 4 servings.