Cantaloupe Soup 2
- 1 medium size ripe cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut the melon in half, remove the seeds and cut off the rind. Remove 1/2 cup
of the melon and dice. Set this aside.
- Cut the remainder into chunks and put them into the food processor, along with
the orange juice and honey. Process until the melon is thoroughly liquefied. Add
the wine and mix well. Chill thoroughly.
- Serve in bowls with the reserved cantaloupe as a garnish.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes