Chilled Avocado-Bacon Soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can frozen avocado dip,
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 slices
bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- Snipped parsley
- In blender or processor, combine chicken broth, avocado dip, water and lemon
juice. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add sour cream a little at a time, blending
at low speed, until smooth.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Pour into chilled icers or small soup
bowls. Sprinkle each with a little crumbled bacon and parsley.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.