Chilled Avocado-Bacon Soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (7 3/4 ounce) can frozen avocado dip,
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 slices
bacon, crisp-cooked, drained and crumbled
- Snipped parsley
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In blender or processor, combine chicken broth, avocado dip, water and lemon
juice. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add sour cream a little at a time, blending
at low speed, until smooth.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Pour into chilled icers or small soup
bowls. Sprinkle each with a little crumbled bacon and parsley.