Chilled Blueberry Soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 quart fresh blueberries, rinsed, stemmed and drained
cup granulated sugar
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons cold water
- Sour cream or yogurt (for garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring water to boil in saucepan. Add blueberries, sugar and cinnamon. Cook for
several minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar. At this point you can puree the mixture
in a blender or food processor leave as is. Set aside.
- In small bowl mix cornstarch with enough cold water to make paste. Stir into
warm berry mixture and bring to boil again. Cool; cover and refrigerate.
- Serve well chilled with a tablespoon of sour cream or yogurt atop each bowl of
- Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, and decorate with mint leaves, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes