Cold Melon Soup
This is a simple but elegant summer soup.
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped honeydew
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2
cups finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped honeydew
- Mint leaves
- In blender or food processor, puree coarsely chopped melons with juices.
into serving bowl. Stir in finely chopped melons.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Garnish each serving with mint leaves, if desired.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes