Cold Melon Soup
This is a simple but elegant summer soup.
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped honeydew
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 1/2
cups finely chopped cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped honeydew
- Mint leaves
- In blender or food processor, puree coarsely chopped melons with juices.
into serving bowl. Stir in finely chopped melons.
- Cover and chill for several hours.
- Garnish each serving with mint leaves, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.