- 2 cups tomato puree
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 orange, grated
- Zest of 1 lime, grated
- 1 mango or papaya, diced
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- Sliced strawberries and kiwifruit
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Process half the mixture in blender or food
processor until smooth.
- Combine with the remaining half and cantaloupe, honeydew,
apple, blueberries and grapes.
- Chill for several hours.
- Garnish with strawberries and/or kiwifruit.
This is also good served with a dollop
of sour cream on the top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes