- 2 cups tomato puree
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 orange, grated
- Zest of 1 lime, grated
- 1 mango or papaya, diced
- 2 cups diced cantaloupe
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- Sliced strawberries and kiwifruit
- Combine the first 6 ingredients. Process half the mixture in blender or food
processor until smooth.
- Combine with the remaining half and cantaloupe, honeydew,
apple, blueberries and grapes.
- Chill for several hours.
- Garnish with strawberries and/or kiwifruit.
This is also good served with a dollop
of sour cream on the top.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.