Iced Cantaloupe Soup
- 2 ripe large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups dry
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
pinch granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- Blueberries or kiwi slices (for
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except garnish in processor or blender (in batches if
necessary) and puree until very smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve in chilled bowls. Garnish with blueberries and/or sliced pared kiwi.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes