Iced Papaya Soup
- 3 ripe papayas, peeled and seeded
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
cups orange juice
- 1 cup champagne, chilled
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut in
- 6 strawberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the papayas, lime juice, honey and orange juice in blender and process
- Pour the papaya puree into a large bowl and chill.
- At serving time, add the champagne and stir to blend well.
- Pour into chilled
bowls and top each serving with a kiwi slice and a strawberry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes