Raspberry Fuchsia Soup
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated fine
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups strawberry wine
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries for garnish
- Puree raspberries for soup; strain through a sieve into bowl; set aside.
- Take seeds and rind left in sieve and transfer to sauce pan; add water; simmer
for 5 minutes; strain into bowl containing berry juice; discard seeds remaining
- Combine lemon juice, lemon rind and arrowroot. Add to berry juice; add maple
syrup and wine; transfer to saucepan. Simmer over low heat until thick. Refrigerate
- Serve in individual bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of berries
on top of each bowl.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.