Raspberry Fuchsia Soup
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated fine
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups strawberry wine
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries for garnish
- Puree raspberries for soup; strain through a sieve into bowl; set aside.
- Take seeds and rind left in sieve and transfer to sauce pan; add water; simmer
for 5 minutes; strain into bowl containing berry juice; discard seeds remaining
- Combine lemon juice, lemon rind and arrowroot. Add to berry juice; add maple
syrup and wine; transfer to saucepan. Simmer over low heat until thick. Refrigerate
- Serve in individual bowls with a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of berries
on top of each bowl.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.