- 1 full package Minute tapioca
- 1 full box raisins
- 1 full box currants
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 to 3 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 lemons, sliced very
- 3 quarts water
- 2 quarts frozen blackberries
- Boil water, then add tapioca. Cook and keep stirring so it doesn't stick
or get lumpy.
- Add at least 2 cups of the sugar and the cinnamon. Stir and then add
raisins and currants.
- Add blackberries. Continue cooking, tasting and adding more
sugar until it is to the desired sweetness.
If you can't find blackberries, you can use grapes, and add food coloring
for a deep purple color.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Soup Recipes